My name is Leigh Ann Owens. I am an enrolled agent and the owner of Owens Bookkeeping and Tax. I assist individuals and small businesses with all aspects of tax preparation including bookkeeping and tax planning.
Some of my clients include people who have moved to a different state or sold a home, business owners in various fields such as construction, real estate and call centers, and even victims of employee theft.
The reason I'm successful is because tax preparation and bookkeeping are activities I enjoy - it doesn't feel like a job. It’s so fulfilling to know I’ve made life easier for someone while doing something that I love.
My first bookkeeping job was for my husband's lawn care business in 2010. My husband and I were both in college with two children and trying to find a better way to make ends meet than just some part-time job. An accounting teacher gave me a free consultation and taught me how to run a business. He gave me a free bookkeeping program and taught me how to use it. When I took my bookkeeping to my accountant at the end of the year, she reviewed it against my bank statements and said, "Good job!" That was the moment I knew I wanted to do bookkeeping and tax preparation for others as well. I look forward to partnering with you to meet your needs!
- Bookkeeping for small businesses and corporations - QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
- Payroll - includes quarterly taxes and W-2's
- QuickBooks training and support - I can come to the client’s office or the client can come to my office
- Financial Coaching - Helping individuals and small businesses get a better handle on their finances or climb out of their mountain of debt.
Help clients learn how to budget
- Prices - Everyone's situation looks different. Please call for quote. Service session rates may vary and multi-session discounts may apply.